Charles H. Wright Museum of African
last updated 05/09/06
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Reconcile cash and charge batch report to sales reports for museum store and admission sales.
2. Coordinate the periodic interface of Financial Edge with other Blackbaud systems including Raiserís Edge and Patronís Edge.
3. Review check requests from departments for appropriate documentation and approvals.
4. Enter invoices into the Financial Edge a/p module and produce check runs approved by the CFO.
5. Disburse checks through mail and distribute payment documentation to requesting departments.
6. Prepare journal entries to ensure accurate general ledgers and financial reporting.
7. Maintain department files.
8. Prepare special reports and account analyses as assigned by the Senior Accountant or CFO.
9. Contribute to effective team management of all problems, issues, and opportunities.
10. Substitute for absent team members as needed.
11. Respond to internal and vendor inquires using excellent customer services skills.
12. Other duties as assigned.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and work with video display terminals.
To Apply: Mail resume to The Charles H. Wright MAAH Attn: Human Resources 315 E. Warren,
Detroit, Michigan 48202 or Fax (313) 832-8185. You can also e-mail your resume
to our Human
Resources Dept. email@example.com
to inquire about current or future employment opportunities.
Back to Top